T3tel.com and customers agree to the following terms and conditions of service.
The company t3tel.com (operated by T3 Telecom) is exclusively a seller of retail termination services. The services offered are of the best available quality. T3tel.com does not pretend to offer 100% reliable service, to deal with specific providers or to get specific permissions from any providers, clients or any other person, and does not offer any warranty of it. T3tel.com does not offer warranty of quality or availability of its services. All parties agree that it will conduct business in compliance to all requirements of the law of the province of Ontario, Canada.
The term customer in this document applies to every person, company or other entity that have opened an account with t3tel.com.
Customers agree to all of these terms upon opening an account with t3tel.com using our signup form or our customer service, by email or phone.
1. The customer shall not use this service as their sole call termination service, and shall be advised to have a backup solution in any case this service does not deliver the customer demand. The customer understands that t3tel.com does not guarantee any privacy on the communications through t3tel.com. T3tel.com offers no warranty for failure of service.
2. T3tel.com does not claim that its service is “standard line quality”, and the client understands that the service quality is “as is”, and should vary depending on the location of the customer and the destination of each call.
3. Due to the nature of our offering that allow customers to bring their own device, software, PBX or switch, the customer shall understand that the level of support, and the service offered is intended to customers with a higher technical level.
4. The customer is responsible for the safekeeping of their Login and Password information. If this information is lost or given to any other party in any way, the customer understands that this will be his sole responsibility. The customer agrees to evenly change his passwords to protect his account from any suspicious act.
5. The customer agrees to follow lawful purposes while using this service. Call usage has to comply with all application laws in Canada, the USA and the location country of the customer. The customer agrees to set the CallerID/ANI Identification in their configuration with accurate correspondence to them, without creating any confusion to another person or party.
6. T3tel.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied including but not limited to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, regarding its product or service.
7. T3tel.com will direct any payment, firstly to pay negative balances. The customer understands that all negative balances are due, and use the service with the acceptation that any call below negative balance does not mean that the calls are not due. T3tel.com reserves the right to suspend any negative account, or any account that does not have a minimum $5 balance.
8. T3tel.com reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue service at anytime and this without any notice, if this occurs, it will issue full refunds on unused balances.
9. ALL rate quotes are valid only on the day they are issued. It is the responsibility of the client to verify accuracy of rates.
10. All calculations and ratings of calls will be performed to the one thousandth of a cent (US$x.xxxxx). Final settlements will be rounded up to the nearest whole cent (US$x.xx) for each call.
11. Unlimited local DID (USA & Canada) packages are intended for residential use only and include the use of 2 simultaneous channels and a maximum of 3500 inbound minutes per month.
12. Originating from payphones to t3tel.com toll-free numbers are not allowed.
13. The customer is responsible for all usage of his/her accounts and is also responsible of the actual balance in his account.
14. At t3tel.com sole discretion, you may incur a port away fee for any DID number(s) leaving our network as this is a pass-through charge from t3tel.com carrier(s).
15. All traffic routed will be rated based on 60 seconds increment starting at a minimum of 60 seconds.
16. Information on t3tel.com site regarding service, including but not limited to termination providers, is based on information passed to it from intermediary companies and may have not been verified. Again, t3tel.com services do not pretend to be 100% reliable and reliability is not guaranteed. Also, t3tel.com will use reasonable efforts to assure obedience to all the requirements of the law of Ontario, Canada about security and confidentiality of any transactions or information.
17. The customer agrees that he is not provided with the right to start any claim, remedy or action; legal or OTHERWISE THAT may harm t3tel.com in any way that includes but is not limited to financially.
18. T3tel.com agrees to not sell your personal or corporate information to third parties.
19. THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMENT, ALL CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON THE t3tel.com WEBSITE.
20. NON-DISCLOSURE: ONLY IF SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED BY LAW, CUSTOMERS ARE ALLOWED TO DIVULGATE THE STRICLY NECESSARY INFORMATION ABOUT USE OR PAYMENTS OF THEIR t3tel.com SERVICES, IN ALL OTHER CASES, IT IS PROHIBITED TO DIVULGATE INFORMATION ABOUT t3tel.com Including BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO END USERS.
21. T3tel.com does not encrypt its transmissions, or sensitive parts of customer information in its database. T3tel.com retains the right to voluntary hand over information regarding customers, usage and calls if it is requested by law by governmental organizations.
22. Refund policy: T3 Telecom guarantee the client that its service will be working as offered in its website. A customer can ask for a refund on its unused balance under the present:
-If a customer made a first deposit and did not used its credits for the reason that he can't use the service, for any reason, T3 Telecom will refund 100% of the deposited amount to the client.
-If a client made a first deposit and don’t want to continue the service, for any reason, T3 Telecom will refund the unused part of the deposit (initial deposit - usage by the client)
- If a client request for a refund on a deposit that is not its first deposit, T3 Telecom will refund the unused balance of the client, after charging a US$ 20.00 fee for administration and close client account.
All refund can take up to 7 business days after client request.
23. Hardware Return or Replace Policy: You have 60 calendar days from the date of purchase to return purchased equipment to the point of purchase. Equipment must be in good working condition with original contents and packaging to be eligible for a refund of the purchase price. This return policy applies to the purchase of new equipment from T3 Telecom. Proof of purchase is required. We may charge a restocking fee. A different return period may apply to accessory purchases.
If your equipment is defective and still under warranty, you may contact Customer Service to order a replacement. Once you receive the replacement equipment, you must return the defective equipment to T3 Telecom to complete the exchange.
To receive replacement equipment in advance, you must agree that we may charge you a $60.00 for phone adapter replacement charge if your equipment is found to be outside the warranty period and/or is physically damaged.
Please note that equipment warranties are not transferable from one customer to another. T3 Telecom does not support warranties for any devices that were not purchased through T3 Telecom.
Equipment is generally considered to be defective and covered under warranty if it has stopped properly functioning due to no fault of the user.
Equipment damage not considered defective includes, but is not limited to:
* The equipment has been dropped and the device casing is damaged.
* The equipment has been exposed to liquid.
24. We use a private security firm to automatically screen IP addresses upon logging in to the customer portal and also when you sign up for a new account. If this score is too high, you may be denied access by the system. You will not held t3tel.com accountable for any inconvenience, financial loss or other issues related to this security measure.
25. The customer will not use t3tel.com termination (outbound) services for telemarketing purposes (Including, but not limited to Automated Dialers, Call Centers and collection agencies). T3tel.com will suspend such activities without warning.
Fair Usage Policy
We reserve the right immediately to either suspend your Service and offer you an alternative call plan or terminate your Service if we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that your use of the Service or the Device is, or at any time was, inconsistent with normal residential usage patterns or you exceed the fair usage limits set out below. In addition, you will be required to pay our higher rates for commercial service for all periods in which your use of the Service or the Device was inconsistent with normal residential use or the fair usage limits set out below.
Fair Usage Limits
Calls included in Unlimited Calling Plan have maximum call duration of 2 hours per call, after which time the call will be terminated.
Unlimited local calls and unlimited Calling Plans are subject to a limit of 2000 minutes in aggregate during each monthly billing cycle for incoming and outgoing inclusive local and long distance calls anywhere in Canada, the United States and for calls to international countries specified in the Unlimited Calling Plan. T3 In-Network to T3 In-Network calls are excluded from this policy.
Terms and Conditions of Service